Sunday, September 7, 2008

Final Work(Assignment 3)



Description

As you see just right now,I redesigned a new image for my poster but as you can see just right now all of my assignments are connect together,so I made a story which is two aliens came to our planet and they really surprised about the situation of the world, so I just added some chimneys to show how humans make pollution and how they destroy their home by themselves.Now let me explain to you about colors.
Actually in this assignment which is final work too, I preferred to use simple and also real colors.

dark and light brown: I used these colors for chimneys just because to show them as an exact in the world.

Dark and Light Gray: I used these colors for smokes to show that smokes are real and also very dangerous and hazardous.Moreover I used them for some stones which are in my poster to make my poster more actual.


extremely light Gray: I preferred to use this color for my two aliens to show the effects of greenhouse gases on them and also how they changed when they come to world and stay in just for a minute.

Black: I used this color for the smoke and also for the spaceship which is in my poster to demonstrate the effects of this issue on the spaceship too.

Green and yellow: I decided to use these two colors first for using from warm color and second I thought that it’s a good idea to used them for making my poster more eye-catching because those plants have meaning. They prove that everything is under attack.

That’s all.

No comments: