Saturday, September 6, 2008

Assignment 3 Title: Greenhouse Gases
Project Start Date: August 19, 2008 Projected Finish Date: September 9, 2008.
Project Manager: Salman Alirezaei HP: 0173108615 Email:Salman.Alirezaei@gmail.com

Project Objectives: For this assignment I preferred to do not use my previous work and make new design. And also I want to use just cool color more than warm because I am going to focus on my subject which is Greenhouse Gases. But what the reason that I want to design or make this poster is because of I thought that we need to think very serious about our planet and also the future of our planet because my poster it's not just from my imagine and someone thinks that it's not real but unfortunately it's real and shows the situation of our planet in these days, so I thought that maybe my poster is going to take attention of one person to start for war against greenhouse gases and global warming too.

Approach: I decide to make a this image as you can see below for my third assignment, and also I do not want to combine my First and second assignment in this assignment too, which means I'm going to design new image for this assignment. Furthermore, I want to use pen tool again because it really helps me and also I get used to use this tool and I use stroke weight to make some lines more eye-catching and attractiveness.

Roles and Responsibilities: For the first week I want to make just some of the chimney and put colors on them as they are, and for the second week I'm going to design a spaceship and two alien that are really surprise when they see our planet. For the last week I want to write a text like slogan to present my message on that, and combine my symbol in this poster.

Comment: I want to use some effects like drop shadow or maybe feather in this assignment too. Furthermore, I'm going to use pen tool again because it really helps me and also I get used to use this tool.

No comments: