Thursday, August 14, 2008

Final Work(Assignment 2)




Description



As you see, I used a heart as a metaphor to show the effects of greenhouse gases on our planet.
So I just made some chimneys instead of some part of this heart to show the pollution which is
really dangerous in these days, and also some explanation about colors.



Brown: I selected brown color to demonstrate a part of earth because it is.
Light blue: I used light blue to make a chimney that you can see right now instead of some parts of a heart.



Dark blue: I choose this color to give you an idea about oceans as usual to make this heart look like earth.



Dark brown: And also dark brown which used to show some chimneys but in case of a part of this heart.



Black, Gray and light gray: These colors used to explain smokes so I choose these colors because they’re colors of smoke too.



Purple: I used purple color to illustrate those three chimneys so I preferred to use purple to make it look like a part of heart too.



Dark purple: And last one which is dark purple I just choose it because I really liked that to show my work look like a heart which is really damage because of greenhouse gases and also it’s not just a heart it’s our planet too.

2 comments:

Javad Khan said...

dude......this i s WO00O0O0OO0W!

Unknown said...

You should have presented your work. You did a Great job. I didn't see you mentioning about the relationship of your illustration to the first assignment. Although you did not mention it, I can guess it. Good idea. Keep it up!